It is essential to building muscle since muscles use more energy than fat cells. But to do so, we need to consume high levels of protein. Dietician Sheela Seharawat of Diet Clinic teaches how to build muscle through increased protein -
1. Proteins are fundamental components of the body and an essential macronutrient for the maintenance and repair of tissues, cells, and organs. Although they are present in the foods we eat every day, many of us still do not consume the amount required. By understanding the different types and qualities available in the market, the protein can be increased without worrying about fat.
2. After consumption, the body breaks down proteins into many amino acids needed for growth and energy is the advice available at diet clinic packages. Most animal proteins, whether eggs, meat, chicken, fish or dairy products, contain all the amino acids your body needs. The source of vegetable proteins such as vegetables, grains, beans, and nuts often lacks one or more of the essential amino acids. However, this does not mean that the consumption of animal proteins is mandatory. Increase the protein by adding several plant sources as they provide the body with essential amino acids.
3. Adults should consume at least 1 g of protein per kilogram of body weight per day. During lactation, women should strive to obtain around 20 g more of high-quality protein per day than pregnant women, while older adults should aim for 1 to 1.5 g of protein per kilogram of weight. Increase your protein intake to prevent the risk of osteoporosis, obesity, type 2 diabetes and stroke.
4. It is crucial to check the quality of the proteins before ingestion. For example, red meat and high-fat dairy products contain high levels of protein, but they contain saturated fats that are harmful to the body. Chicken and turkey breast, mussels and most fish (such as sole and bass) are excellent sources of protein. The removal of the skin from these sources significantly reduces the fat content.
5. In Indian diet legumes, beans, dals, and lentils are good sources of protein and other nutrients such as fiber and potassium is taught at diet clinic packages. They do not provide all the amino acids or protein components that the body needs. However, legumes can be coupled with grains and cereals to give the body with the necessary amino acids.
6. There are many documented benefits of taking whey protein after a workout, as long as you know how to correctly recognize the fake because it contains harmful ingredients that damage the human body irreversibly.
Dietician Sheela Sehrawat is not dependent on any introduction as she is well known face in the field of food and nutrition. She started her long journey far back in 2006 by working as a private practitioner in this field. Due to her esteemed dedication and hard work, her private practice has evolved into a chain of 35 weight loss ‘Diet Clinics’ all over northern India and the network is expanding till date. She has worked with many fitness organizations and institution. She is a motivational speaker and always take an active part in various health related seminars, workshops, social activities, camps etc. Her antecedents are from Haryana and she is presently dwelling in Gurgaon with her husband and scions.
Her versatile attitude led her associate with army hospital even before she started professional practice. She started practicing as an intern dietician when she was a student of Master’s and counseled many top notch clients. She conducted many research works in the field of nutrition science and explored many breakthroughs in this field.
With extensive research and study she has prepared number of customized diet plans for weight loss and healthy living. In past 13 years, thousands of clients have benefited of these plans and lost tons of kilos. Our team of dieticians is well qualified and trained under her guidance. Our team is working hard to help our clients achieve their ideal body weight and they maintain it forever, too. Both our back office and front office is leaving no stone unturned to provide our clients best in class service.
Sheela’s cherished dream is to make this world free from the world of obesity and its allied diseases. She has been successfully working on her motto “LET YOUR DIET WORK FOR YOU” for many past years.
Weight Loss Clinic is the destination where all the dreams and wants of being fit and healthy are fulfilled under one roof.
In today’s era, weight loss has become the debatable topic. There are many people who judge you, advice you, and what not! But Weight Loss Diet Clinic has made it easy for every individual who is seeking for weight loss and looking forward to become fit and healthy.
Our Weight Loss .....
Diet Clinic is offering various recipes for weight loss. Our recipes are simple, easy to make and deliciously healthy for you. We are offering a range of recipes starting from your morning breakfast to dinner. We have also suggested in between recipes which helps you to satisfy your craving for food between the meals.